A quick reminder that this month’s Is My Blog Burning? event is only a couple days away. The theme is Tea, and everyone is invited to write about a dish made with tea and to share their tea rituals and experiences. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a link to your entry, the name of your entry, your name, and your location. If you don’t have a blog, please e-mail your entry to me, and I’ll gladly post it on my site. A very big thanks in advance to everyone who participates! I will begin the round-up early next week.
On a related note, Adagio Teas is kindly offering to send free tea to food bloggers in Canada and the United States. To receive your free tea, please read the directions below.
Adagio Teas Free Tea Offer
- Adagio Teas is offering to provide each food blogger with four one-ounce samples of their teas for free.
- To keep their shipping costs reasonable, they are limiting their offer to the United States and Canada.
- Recipients are under no obligation to use or write about the teas for IMBB or at anytime in the future. However, if you use their teas and then decide to write about a dish that used them, they kindly ask that you mention the name of the tea, and include a link to their site (www.adagio.com).
- To request your teas, e-mail your selection of four teas, your mailing address, and your food blog URL to email@example.com. Adagio Teas will dispatch all requests in a timely manner.
- The offer is valid until August 10, 2005.
- Please note that A La Cuisine! is independent of and unaffiliated with Adagio Teas.